Do you like sunflower seeds?

They're addictive, I tell you.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 4:37 PM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes! Especially when I'm nervous about something LOL! I can eat them without using my hands, too!
    mamasarias

Answer by mamasarias at 4:50 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• I like mine roasted, shelled. A little bit of salt.

My father used to roast our own! We would sit forever it seemed and shell them. He would place them in a bowl, and toss a little bit of oil in and then a dash of salt and place them on a cookie sheet and in the oven they went.

Now days, just buying them from the store shelled is faster! Just hate alot of salt.

Same for cashews and pistachio nuts. very addictive, but I'd rather have a handful of pistachios.

Pumpkin seeds my father says are good roasted as well ......... I never liked them as much as sunflower seeds.
    Anonymous

• OMG, yes. I will sit here and eat though a bag of sunflower seeds when I'm running a dungeon in WoW or something without even thinking. I prefer them shell on though.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 5:20 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• I like them mixed in with other nuts and dried fruits - very tasty! They have to be shelled, of course...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:12 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• My friend and I would grab a bag and a pepsi and spend hours eating them and talking.Good times! they are my favorite snack.David brand is the best followed by fischer.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 6:58 PM on Nov. 28, 2009