Mini vans in the snow

For those of you with mini vans living in the snow... what do you have? How does it handle? Are you happy with it? Anything else to add?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have a Dodge Grand Caravan and I live in Northern Michigan. It handles very well in the snow as long as the driver uses common sense.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 5:12 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• The key is getting a vehicle with FRONT WHEEL DRIVE. Anything else, will have you slipping and sliding.
    Anonymous

• We have had Chrysler town and country mini vans now for about 7 winters - we live in Northern WI and they are good in the snow as long as the driver knows how to drive in the snow.
    Anonymous

• We love our Chrysler Town and Country mini van, hubby said we would never have a mini van and he likes it better than I do. He works away from home and drives our older one - he can put all his stuff in it and still have room for people to ride (he takes out the back seats).
    Anonymous

• We have a Volvo XC70 which is All wheel drive it handles wonderfully in the snow/ice(I live in CT) no complaints I am going to miss it when my lease is up in Feb.
    Anonymous