i love my relationship but theres one huge problem. i dont know how to deal with...

I miss the sex we had. It was like any little thing could lead to sex, passionate sex. And now well he's just too tired. I get it, he works his ass off and works graveyard shifts. He his a manager so a lot is asked of him and he's amazing @ what he does. I'm proud of our family and we are freaking awesome together! But its hard to be so sexually frustrated all the time. I try as hard as possible to not take it out on him because I understand, but its not easy. It makes me feel insecure about myself. I love him with all my heart, how do I deal with this? He knows this already and feels bad, he really tries sometimes but just too tired to make it happen on a consistant basis. Its driving me insane! Help me deal please. I hate that this is a problem but thankful for what I have.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• I think sex is like exercise. If you get out of the habit, it's very easy to keep saying, "I'm too tired, later, maybe tomorrow."

If he's tired, what is more relaxing and appreciative than a BJ? A sensual massage? A hand massage while you sit in bed and talk over the important parent stuff? There are a lot of intimate touches that you both need to be in the habit of on a regular basis to keep your sex life alive.

Sometimes sex seems like a daunting task. Make it stress free by giving him some affection. He'll remember how much he misses it too once he gets a physical reminder.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 4:57 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• Masturbate.
    Anonymous

• I honestly feel the same way. My boyfriend and I used to have amazing, passionate sex all of the time. Now, I'm lucky to get it once or twice every two weeks. He too is in management and just exhausted all of the time. I can see it on his face, his exhaustion. I've talked to him numerous times about our lack of "exercise" and he tries a bit at first, but then slacks off. I would just suggest being patient with him and if that doesn't work, what can ya do? Invest in some toys and porn and d.i.y. lol. Good luck.
    dani2780

Answer by dani2780 at 11:39 AM on Nov. 29, 2009