have a question about spotting

First off let me say I am NOT having any pms signs what so ever and I am not have any pregnancy signs either but my question is yesterday I started spotting light pink then brown then today I had light pink twice then this last time brown, my DH and I done the baby dance on 11-13 and a couple of days before that and then a day after that I was due to start yesterday or today but have not started like I said I am not having any signs of either, I have hpt here but I have not taken it yet should I wait this out of should I go ahead and take the test, the last time I was pregnant I got a lot of neg and a lot of pos test but when I finally found out for sure I was almost 14 weeks along, is it that the pregnancy hormone can not be detected in my body for a long period of time or what is going on

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:58 PM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• we dont know we are not doctors
    Anonymous