I AM GIVING MOVIE TICKET BOOKS FOR CHRISTMAS GIFTS THIS YEAR. ANYONE HAVE ANY CREATIVE WAYS TO WRAP THEM? I WISH I COULD FIND TICKET SIZES BOXES BUT, I CAN'T! ANY OTHER FUN CREATIVE IDEAS? :O)

smarie1011

Asked by smarie1011 at 4:59 PM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Holidays

• Since you're giving movie ticket gifts....why not wrap them WITH a movie sized box or bar of candy, in a movie themed popcorn box, or something along those lines?!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:07 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• Yes, They have plastic popcorn containers. I have seen them at Target, Bed, Bath and Beyond, various kitchen and party stores and even the dollar tree. Add some metallic shred. Place in ticket book, maybe a theatre book of candy, Wrap in clear cello then add curling ribbon or a bow!

http://www.nextag.com/popcorn-container/stores-html

CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 5:44 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• My idea was movie theatre sized candy in the boxes & the tickets! Otherwise. Find some Favorite movies of who you're giving it to and like do a small picture from the computer and make a box out of it. Enclose the tickets in them!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 6:02 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• I love the popcorn idea! But if your just looking for small boxes, or small gift bags, here are a few at the dollar tree. These of course are the bulk ones, but stores will offer the smae ones for a dollar! I get all my gift wrapping products here!

http://www.dollartree.com/new-arrivals-seasonal/Christmas/Christmas-Gift-Wrap/215c319c325/index.cat?index=0
    mkrmomma1

Answer by mkrmomma1 at 6:27 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• I'm giving some gift cards this year - including ones to movie theaters. Michael's has some nice tin boxes right at the registers that have different designs on them, specifically made for gift cards or small items. They were only like $1.50 or something, you may want to check those out and see if your ticket books will fit in one of those.
    Anonymous

• Awesome gift idea !!!!
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 7:01 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• Do you go to your local theater to get those or what? I think I would love to do the same.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 7:12 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• Get one of those plastic popcorn bag containers. They look like a bag of popcorn but are plastic containers. Add some microwave popcorn, candy and put the gift card or tickets in the container with the rest.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:25 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• I'm not sure the size of these tickets but would a necklace box work for wrapping them in? Long and skinny.
    blogginmomma

Answer by blogginmomma at 8:46 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• I have to agree with everyone else...make up a little basket. Put in box candy and maybe a soda or popcorn.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 12:10 AM on Nov. 29, 2009