If you were adopting a pet how much would you pay to have sata bring it on christmas eve?

I am thinking of it.

four2bmws

Asked by four2bmws at 5:22 PM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would pay the max I could afford! What a great idea/surprise!
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 5:26 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• Most times its not a good idea! But that's up to You!! How busy will you be? Going places? Have all the time to dedicate yourself top that! No festivities Etc..A new pet takes time, care, patience. To develop a routine and all!!. I guess it depends on a the pet. We heard the warnings and tips. We tried a poodle puppy. It wasn't Fun!! Learning to potty train, entertain. A pup will chew up and get into anything. Etc.. But you may not want my tips on that! I don't mean to discourage you! Its your personal choice. Once on Christmas Eve we gave away a Kitten. We didn't want to! A guy came muddy feet and tracked up our house. Took our Kitten for Free. And we had our Worst Christmas. We didn't want to give him away. But shortly after New Years he returned the Cat! We were so Happy! All of us except DH.The thrill was gone. But this is what we went through!! If that's what you want to do! You work in your budget.Good Luck!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 5:51 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• up to $50
    Anonymous

• Holidays are SOO stressful for people, a little puppy of kitten is just that much more stressed, and to be taken away from his mommy at the same time, and all the Christmas Eve/morning excitement, and nibbles of rich food, and not sure where/how to go potty, and overexcited people shouting at you... Christmas baby animals are not a good idea, give the kids a coupon for a pet later, like after New Years
    Anonymous

• OK mabey not a pet what about haveing santa deliver presents?
    how much would you pay?
    four2bmws

Answer by four2bmws at 10:35 PM on Nov. 28, 2009