dinner/cocktail party

I am hosting a party next weekend. These people used to work with my husband before thye were laid off, when we went to thier get together's they were real fancy....we dont have that kind of $,,Anyway,,,,I am doing apps ,,then having meatballs in crockot,,,,,a home made eggplant parm ,,,,,salad a loaf of italian bread and what else goes good w, this ???? thnx for the ideas..... p.s apps are dips,,,seafood and pumpkin

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:25 PM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Why do you need more than that? All I can think of to add is dessert. How about a tiramasu (sp?)? It would go with the italian theme you have going!
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 10:02 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• not quite sure about the question but maybe a salad?
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:50 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I like making shoepeg corn dip. It's sweet and looks great. You just add shoepeg corn, 1 stick of butter, one package of cream cheese. Warm it all up in the microwave then add rotel peppers (drained) or jalapeno peppers and have some scoops (chips). I've never had left overs of this!

Answer by admckenzie at 1:44 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• i have some good apps here

daniellecooks.wordpress.com

I think you need a fruit/sweet item. A fruit and cheese tray might be perfect. I have a recipe for a no bale raspberry cheese cake. You can buy the pre-made mini phyllo cups and fill them with the cheese cake recipe. They can be made in advance and frozen for up to a week

http://daniellecooks.wordpress.com/2009/08/27/no-bake-raspberry-cheese-cake/

ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 6:03 PM on Nov. 29, 2009