Did my water break during sex or was it something else?

I'm 38 weeks pregnant and I have looked on all the web sites but nothing confirms if it is just discharge or my water. My husband and I had sex and I felt a gush when we checked it was clear/cloudy with no odor but there was no leakage after at all. There are also no signs of contractions, but slight pressure. Was it my water breaking or just vaginal discharge?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it sound like your water broke to me if your worry about it you might want to go get check just to be on the safe side
    Anonymous

• haha sounds like he hit your g spot an that gush was your g spot fluid happens all the time to some women when they are really at the height of an orgasm or about to happen an g spot fluid is clear ororless an not cloudy sounds like thats what he hit good luck but if it were ur water you would be having contractions trust me!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 9:58 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• lol....may have just been some good sex. I know everysince I've been pregnant i've been leaking like a waterfall when I have sex...lol
    mzhazelrae313

Answer by mzhazelrae313 at 2:55 AM on Nov. 29, 2009