Is it possible to be Great friends with someone with.....

no kids at all when you have kids? I think so ,but it is really hard because they do not understand most of the time when you cant do things like they can and are limited to certain things .Do you get along with other mothers or people who have no kids? Maybe a married couple to hang out with the hubby and yourself but I just dont know lol what is your opinions?

Kelly_Motherof2

Asked by Kelly_Motherof2 at 6:10 PM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I can be Friends wiith anyone I like! I can find common ground with anyone!! I love people! I try to be the Best Friend I can be! Now my DD's are married on their own. But I have Grand children!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 6:29 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• Its harder for me to be friends with someone who doesn't have kids because they don't understand all of the additional responsibilites I have as a mother in general much less an infant. But I still have friends that aren't parents yet.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 7:54 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• It's hard for me. My SIL, who I love dearly, told me that she though having 2 dogs must be about like having 1 kid. It's all about perspective. If you don't have kids, you can't even imagine.
    apexmommy

Answer by apexmommy at 7:56 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• My best friend has no kids, and we still get along great, even though I have 2. Of course, we go back over half a life time, to HS, so she was already in when I had kids. New people though, eh, I don't have the patience for other people, kids or not.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:12 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• The counselor at my school said it is very difficult to be around ppl w/o kids cuz she wants one so bad and can't have any. So I think talking to her about it it is very difficult to do so. She told me it's hard to find friends w/o kids and I told her at my age it's hard to find friends with kids I'm a way older mom.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:35 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Sorry I meant to say with kids not w/o
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:38 AM on Nov. 30, 2009