what would you do if...

your husband went to work for two or three hours and was gone six or eight? I know he's not cheating on me, he's just hanging out with his friend and calling it work

gypsymama532

Asked by gypsymama532 at 6:29 PM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• i would get mad if he was lying where he was... if hes spending way more time with his friends and everybody else maybe you should tell him how you fel about it.
    Anonymous

• Mine did it for years. Many guys don't like sitting around the house. They like hanging with their friends.
    Anonymous

• Selfish! I don't understand why anyone would excuse this behavior. I understand the need to get out. I too have this need. I am a very outgoing, social creature. I drive by a bar everyday and think, maybe I can stop by for a drink, or my single GF will call and tell me to stop by. But very seldom do I act on this, cause I know that I am needed at home. If you choose to get married and have kids, than you give up those rights to do just do as you please.
    berrysweetmamma

Answer by berrysweetmamma at 10:16 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• Sorry I didn't answer your question. I would go out as soon as he got back. Cause if he can, than why can't you. Hopefully he will see the error of his ways or I guess you two will live like coworkers in shifts...
    berrysweetmamma

Answer by berrysweetmamma at 10:18 PM on Nov. 28, 2009