Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can someone help me out with Wii info?

Ok I'm pretty Wii retarded lol. I'm looking right now online at Walmart to buy one, now do I want the Wii nunchuck controller or the Wii motion plus controller or both? Which one is the one that you like really do the actions with, like hit a baseball for example? Thanks!


Asked by tnm786 at 6:32 PM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Entertainment

Level 43 (159,608 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • The nunchuck it the one you use for like boxing. The regular controller (the motion plus is thingy you add to your remote to make it connect better) is the one you use the majority of the time. But the Wii comes I think 2 (at least one) regular controller-minus the motion plus.

    Answer by nsrush83 at 8:12 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

  • you want the wii nunchuck controller

    Answer by star_6_1 at 7:30 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

Next question in Entertainment
Brick Breaker Hand Held?

Next question overall (Babies (0-12 months))
how old?