I wonder if he really loves me. Should I leave or Stay

Hello every one, I'm currently in a relationship with the father of my child. I'm in love with this African man I've been dating him about 6mos. It's almost like an fairytale. He's the man of my dreams. He's really not romantic. About 3 years ago he divorced his wife because she was ungrateful, but it's 3 side to an story he's & hers plus the truth. He has his own home and busy. It's like god sent him down to me. I'm always around his family and friends he's not assumed of me. This man support me in any area emotionally financially and physically. It's almost to good to be true. He wants to take me to Africa on a tour with some other American. He has one son,, he's ex wife is an very aggressive lady she does not want his son around him because she does not want there son around his women. This man confessed that he really Love's me and he want to be with me. I'm scared because all the bad things that they say about African

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• I wonder if he really loves me. Should I leave or Stay.....I'm wondering the same thing in my marriage! GL
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 7:03 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• So, you've been cheating with your baby's dad with this "African man", right? And you don't know if he really loves you because he is African? I don't quite understand but you never should have started cheating on your baby's father...I really have no advice; I just have a confused look on my face, actually lol
    Anonymous

• men. We enjoy being in each other company. I'm scared I don't know what to do. Should I leave my home because domestic violence ( verbally), not because of him, but if I do leave I know that things would get even serious because I'm leaving alone. I'm In love with him when I'm with him I'm the happiest person on earth and he feel the same way as well. Should I give him a chance to see if that's my KING. or should I let it go. It's indescribable. What should I do. _OP
    Anonymous

• weird.
    Anonymous

• please read the continuous of my question before responding. I did not have enough space to put the entire question in. I'm not a selfish person. If you had to go through the thing that I'm going through with my child's father you could understand were I'm coming from. If you had a man the disrespect you call you every name in the book for no reason, if he keeps you away from your family and friends like a prisoner. Now all these thing are happen in front of your kids think about how would you feel.
    Honeydip84

Answer by Honeydip84 at 7:20 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• What I'm asking is should i give him a chance or should i just let it go. I'm leaving the father of my child whether I'm with him or not, but I'm not leaving him because the african man is in my life. This is something that I was planning for year, but I was laid off so it kind of set me back. My child father is the devil and I'm afraid that he would put his hands on me because he treats me like I'm a prisoner.
    Honeydip84

Answer by Honeydip84 at 7:32 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• I don't get why his race matters? And it's wierd you keep calling him by his race...
    Anonymous

• race does not matter but some of the things that i've been told about them are kind of crazy( people with experience) every realationship is different. I have not seen that side of him. He treats me like a queen
    Anonymous

• Okay, There are bad men everywhere so ignore the negative things you have heard about African men. My husband is African and he treats me with respect and is a wonderful father.I am blessed and lucky to have found a man who loves and adores me more than anything on this earth. If he treats you nice and you see a future with him than go for it. Don't let anyone lie to you about the foolish stereotypes of African men because its not true. There are dogs in every race, continent and holes on this earth alright!! Good luck!!
    Anonymous

• Have fun and enjoy your trip!
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 7:40 PM on Nov. 28, 2009