Continuous from first question

men. We enjoy being in each other company. I'm scared I don't know what to do. Should I leave my home because domestic violence ( verbally), not because of him, but if I do leave I know that things would get even serious because I'm leaving alone. I'm In love with him when I'm with him I'm the happiest person on earth and he feel the same way as well. Should I give him a chance to see if that's my KING. or should I let it go. It's indescribable. What should I do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:04 PM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Wait wait wait...if you leave you are not taking your child?! Okay your child would probably be better off, you seem selfish.
    Anonymous

• I think you should explain what you mean?
    Im a bit confused and Im sure others are too
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 7:09 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• If you leave your children in an abusive home then you deserve whatever you get but remember that many women who leave abusive relationships and jump into a new one so quickly usually wind up in another abusive relationship. There are no knights in shining armor riding around to save us. You have to learn to do that on your own then hook up with someone but that's for someone who'd grow from the experience and protect her children as well as herself.
    Anonymous