no period..neg test

i didnt get a period this month, i told a home PT and it was neg, i was due for my period on the 23rd, when should i test again, im on no BC i have been havin Sex. had spotting about 2 weeks ago. any help i would gladly need, thanks ladies

when should a + test come?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:24 PM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Wait at least a week but sometimes home test are not so good so it may not show up until close to your next period. In the mean time take care of yourself as though you were pg. No alcohol, cigerettes and eat well. I hope it turns out which ever way you wish.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 7:30 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• i was over 3 weeks late before i got a positive result for this pregnanccy. I don't know if it had anything to do with that i had an IUD in at the time i got preg. this time or not. It has never taken that long for me to get a pos. result before. I got 2 negatives before the positive.
    Anonymous