Zhu Zhu pets

So the hot thing this years is zhu zhu pets i have been to so many stores looking for one for my son...... UGH!!!!! Black friday was like a beat down trying to get to them and guess what didn't get it...... I just think it's funny how many people buy and that they sale them on sites for more.... I think it 's a joke. when there is families with kids that actually want them...... Just wondering if anyone is sharing in my response!

Zanesmommy

Asked by Zanesmommy at 7:24 PM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Holidays

• my dad wanted one for my son. i found them at bbtoystore.com last night and he was able to order one but no luck anywhere else
    djsmommy13

Answer by djsmommy13 at 7:49 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• I seen them at our ToysRus but they went really quick. They were actually handing out vouchers for them. I get highly annoyed when people by up hot toys to sell on a site with a price that's been raised. We had one heck of a time finding a Bumble Bee transformer a few years a go (when the first movie came out) because people were doing that.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 8:24 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• I got one for my daughter's birthday back in September and the flipping thing never worked. Such a fuss over such a waste of money!
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 8:37 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• It's so much easier to wait and if your child still wants one by their birthday or next Christmas then get it. That way you can see how well people really like them (ie. CaseyErin above) and how much your child really wants it or if it's just because it's the hot new thing.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:50 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• I have been looking everywhere too! I cant find them, and when I do find them they are wayyyy more than they are worth.

I checked with the bbtoystore listed above. $54 dollars. Thats crazy. They are $8 dollars at walmart when they have them. I think i will wait until after christmas. The buzz will be gone and for the fifty dollars I would pay now, I could buy 6 of them. Or one and all the accessories to go with it.
    mkrmomma1

Answer by mkrmomma1 at 11:55 PM on Nov. 28, 2009