I don't know...

ok so I have never had to TTC and its not like we are just not not trying KWIM? So anyways DH only goes inside maybe once a month since we don't really want another baby right now but if we did I wouldn't be a problem. So anyways DH did that today...last AF was Nov 17th. and I have been having a 26 day cycle...my question would be when would I O? I have never had to keep track and I was thinking about that just now and even though I am still nursing I still O we know that from the last baby LOL. So since it has been about 2 weeks wouldn't these couple of days be the ones that I am fertile? I feel like such a dope for asking this! But I don't even know what the O symptoms are! I know that because I'm nursing my odds are slim but I got preggo this time last year when our first was 4 months also.

julieobug

Asked by julieobug at 7:42 PM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Health

• If you're having a period then you are probably ovulating. Breastfeeding can only be used as a form of birth control if your baby is under 6 months, you are not using ANY suppliments (including pacifiers, water and expressed breastmilk), your menses have not returned AND you are going no longer than 1 6 hour stretch in 24 hours.

That said, now is about right for ovulation for you, depending on how long your luteal phase is.

Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 8:00 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• yeah Remmy my youngest is only 4 months old but he has been sleeping through the night for almost 2 months and thats is about 8 to 9 hours without feeding at night =( we use a paci and I got a period every month since september 26 days apart each...I have no clue w long my luteal phase is since I have never had to check both our babies are BC babies...ortho tri lo with my first and then nursing and the mini pill with our second.
    julieobug

Answer by julieobug at 8:22 PM on Nov. 28, 2009