What am i supposed to do with net lights?

I want to put them on my tree. But i don't know how. So, if they don't go on the tree where do they go? Or if i can put them on the tree, how do i do it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Holidays

• We put them on the hedges outside. They would be awfully difficult to use on a tree inside.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:30 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• i believe they are used for bushes in front of houses i dont think they would look all that great on a tree... although i have never tried it... certiantly let me know! :) MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
    contat05

Answer by contat05 at 8:22 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• They are for bushes, shrubs and some umbrella trees... I have a net light and will be putting them on my umbrella tree tomorrow... I have never used them before... so this is going to be fun...lol...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 8:42 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• I almost bought those to hang from my awning but it just seemed like it wouldn't work.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 12:43 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• They're for the bushes outdoors.
    After you put them on, take a drive at night while you have them lit and drive by your home to scrutinize them as if it weren't your home. A lot of net lights look just like net lights and look rather tacky. If placed correctly on the bushes, or if placed on smaller bushes so the net can cover the whole thing, then it looks more "natural."
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:01 AM on Nov. 30, 2009