What's your opinion?Obama stands with Muslims?

http://righttruth.typepad.com/right_truth/2008/02/i-will-stand-wi.html

“I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” quote from Obama's book Audacity of Hope. What did he mean by this ?How can a president of the Untied States Of America say this and people not question him??It really makes me wonder....I have no faith in my Gov. now and probably never will.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• cariebarie,I would like to challenge you to not only read Obama's own writing. Do you really think that he is telling the whole truth in his book?? If you do do,there is one word that comes to mind-sucker! Don't feel like the lone ranger though, a whole lot of ppl have been suckered.
    Try picking up a Book by the title, OBAMA NATION. I mean seriously,I read it shortly after the election and was blown away. What? A politician lies? Obama has lied like a rug. Don't be one of the suckers!
    Anonymous

• Watching him speak is like watching a cult leader speak. So it doesn't matter what he writes, when he starts talking, if you listen, you just might get caught up in his BS.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:16 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• What's wrong with Muslims?
    Anonymous

• Since I'm reading that book right now -- I'll let ya' know what context he wrote that in.... He might've even been talking abt. something else COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than what the OP is trying to make it seem.... I really have no clue, but I'd be wager some money that it wasn't meant the way it's being insinuated.... I'll let you know once I've actually READ THE BOOK MYSELF (yes, I like to do my own homework rather than just letting someone force feed me my opinion without having actually investigated the issue first)....
    Cairebaire

Answer by Cairebaire at 8:45 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• OMG!!! Give it a rest already

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:47 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• I am the person who posted this and No I will not give it a rest and no one else should either ...you will be thinking that the day that some nation decides to bomb the hell out of us and every one is saying where is the president o0o wait he has joined them and let them in through the back door !! and as for the person reading the book and said he could have meant something different by it like what exactly? what else could he have meant by it? please enlighten me on this and another thing there is nothing wrong with muslims but there is something wrong with our president saying he is christian but then following muslims and telling americans nothing but lies all the time and covering up all the wrongs he does plus umm letting Gitmo bay's prisoners out for a fair trial because they are prolly best buds go ahead and let him use mind control on you but I refuse it sorry Obama lovers...
    Anonymous

• How many times have we been over this now? 100? 1000? Feels like more.
    Get a grip.
    SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 9:06 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• My opinion is that Obama is not "following" Muslims, and what does it mean letting them in the back door? I think you need to calm down and do some better research than righttruth. Please think critically for yourself and do not allow others to brainwash you.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 9:06 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• Barack Obama is not a Muslim.

If you read the book, then we can discuss....

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:50 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• If you don't like Muslims you can start leaving the country now.. cause WE ARE HERE AND WE AIN'T GOING NOWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 10:12 PM on Nov. 28, 2009