Does your DH take a bath?

I dont know why but it freaks me out when he wants to take a bath. I think it is very feminine. What do you think?

dillonsma

Asked by dillonsma at 8:36 PM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Mine doesn't, but he won't fit, so that may have something to do with it.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:40 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• Rarely he will, usually when his body is really sore and he just wants to soak away his aches. Now if he was lighting candles, using my bubbles, opening a bottle of wine I might call him on it, but sometimes it just feels good to soak your achy body in a nice hot bath.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 8:40 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• What women can do men can do and what men can do women can do. Taking a bath is very relaxing for MEN and WOMEN. You should be more OPENED MINDED.
    Anonymous

• He did once because he has knee problems and it helped relax the muscles. But he's 6'3 so he rarely bathes. I would love to take a bath with him sometime but I think we'd have to have one of those huge garden tubs :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:48 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• When we used to fit, we used to bathe in the tub together. He's also taken a few when he was working with heavy lifting & wanted to ease his aches. Now it's hard to get him to bathe in general (we have a newborn & he is also depressed about financials & whatnot so he doesn't seem motivated for anything at the moment) so I wouldn't care HOW he wanted to bathe as long as he's doing it LOL.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 8:52 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• my dh has a couple of times, but its uncomfortable for him, he's 6'5". but its just a relaxing bath, dont let it get ya.
    Anonymous

• Me and my Dh have been together for 4 years and I think he has taken 2 or 3 and that was only because he was so sore from work....But other than that he is a shower guy....
    Anonymous

• If we stay somewhere with a huge tub, he will enjoy a soak. Otherwise he is strickly showers and so I am. I get freaked out thinking about germs in the bathtub and really do not like to soak unless I have thurougly bleach the tub right before hand.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 9:30 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• Join him...it's romantic!
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 9:52 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• my hubby won't fit in the regular bathtub...he needs a big jacuzzi, lol, and since we don't, he doesn't take baths. lol.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 10:15 PM on Nov. 28, 2009