Are you more or less sexual then your partner?

When my husband and I were first together we had sex a lot. Then over the last 2 (almost 3) years I have become less interested in sex. As a whole I've never been a very sexually driven person. It wasn't that I wasn't interested, I just didn't have the want for it very often. As the years have past since he and I have been together I have wanted it less and less. My interest in it has all but diminished recently. The only reason I have sex anymore is because I know it makes him happy. Most recently I just can't keep the face up during sex. I lose interest, it loses its appeal, and I can't even find it in myself to fake it for him. My husband is growing more and more frustrated, because he wants me to want it. I want to want it, but I can't bring myself to do so. Has anyone felt like this? Are you more or less sexual then your partner?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It varies. It used to be I was WAY more sexual than him, but as time passed (& then with pregnancy & having a newborn) I am far less interested than he is. Have you tried changing things up?? Sometimes a change can help. Try going & getting some naughty lingerie or maybe a toy if you feel comfortable. Try reading some adult literature or watching a softcore movie (to share amongst the two of you or to get you in the mood prior). Talk it out, sometimes getting it all out there can help too. =) If you'd like to talk to someone or need suggestions or advice or just someone to vent to about it, send me a PM...I've helped a lot of couples overcome their slumps & difficulties...
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 8:56 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• Talk to you OBGYN, you may be having hormone fluxuations and they can help you. Of course you will get the "how is your relationship" questions first but I think they can do blood work and help you find out if it is medical condition. Certain medications can also make you feel that way too.
    Anonymous

• Thank you everyone! That was very helpful! I'll definately take all of those suggestions in!!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:29 PM on Nov. 29, 2009