What shoud you do

I already know that I'm not the type to argue with someone when I already know I'm right. Well here's the thing this afternoon my SO get's up set over a misunderstanding we had today . In my opinion and everyone that was there but him, can see that it was on each one of us . He dosen't see it that way , like always he gets pissed and leaves. Now with that said , does that mean now that he found a reason to be upset , does that give you the right to say whatever you want to me ? And I'm just supposed to take it untill you feel that what you said was wrong ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 PM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• A little confused about your situation, but verbal abuse is never acceptable, but forgivable. JMO. Tell him that you do not appreciate being called such and such, just like he wouldn't like being called such and such. Hope this makes sense and helps.
    berrysweetmamma

Answer by berrysweetmamma at 9:43 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• Just tell him that you are sorry for your part in the situation. Maybe he'll apologize as well and it will be fine.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:09 PM on Nov. 28, 2009