Did anyone go into labor before there schduled csection date????

If so when? what did they do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A friend of mine went into labor 4 days before her C-section date, they did everything like they had planned to do originally. They asked her if she wanted to go through a natural labor or have the C-Section as planned. She opted to go for natural labor. Every hopsital is different and will do things differently, but all in all I think if you're scheduled to have the C-Section they will still give it to you.
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 9:24 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• I did with my last child, but it was because I was induced.
    It was my second time with GD and this time I was on insulin. Since my second child was born at 10 lbs, they didn't want me to have another large baby, so when they did an ultrasound they determined her to be over 9 lbs and decided to induce me 4 days before her due date. She was born December 1st weighing 8 lbs 12 oz, which was my smallest baby.
    My first two pregnancies were allowed to go beyond their due dates before being induced so having her early was different, but she really wasn't born all that early I think.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:55 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I went into labor the morning of my scheduled c-section.
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 8:21 AM on Nov. 29, 2009