While you were pregnant did you or anyone close to you have dreams about the day you would have the baby? were you/they right?

My Mom has been having dreams since the beginning. First she was saying december 15.. Now she is having dreams ive had the baby on the 5th! lol just curious. Some people believe in dreams and notions and what not. I think its all fun. I Hope I do have him on the 5th thatd be cool

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My aunt did. But that day has come and gone.
    She said it would be nov. 21st at 3:09 and he would be 9lb 3oz.
    But. . . .its now November28th, and its almost 530 so i'm going to say, it didnt work out. lol

BUT the 9lb is pretty close to what they are thinking.
    AliciaO

Answer by AliciaO at 9:23 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• I had dreams I was having a baby duck! It came out with yellow feathers and quacking! I had that dream alot during my first pregnancy. Im happy to report i did not have a duck but i was freaked out about the dream!
    youlookin4me

Answer by youlookin4me at 9:53 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• During my first pregnancy I had an extremely vivid dream in the beginning of my second trimester.
    I dreamt that I was holding my newborn baby girl in my arms and I could see her perfect little face, her puckered mouth, and head full of dark hair.
    Even though the ultrasonographer could not determine the gender of my child, I felt in my heart I was carrying a girl.
    I was not in the least bit surprised when she was born and looked exactly as she did in my dream.
    I didn't have any of these types of dreams with my second two pregnancies....I wonder why?
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:50 AM on Nov. 29, 2009