going on clomid on my next cycle, any advise or personal stories

so im going on clomid for the first time when my next period comes, ive been trying for about 8 months im no anxious and cant wait, what side effects has anyone had, how long did it take u to get prego... any stories would help! thanx ladies

bxmommy2be

Asked by bxmommy2be at 9:20 PM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• We have been using clomid for almost a year and I still have not gotten pregnant. As for side effects, the worst one for me is the hot flashes. You might want to check out the group Clomid Chicks. There are lots of other women in the group who have experience with Infertility and Clomid. Its a great place to get support and advice. Good Luck I hope it works for you.
    m_ellingson

Answer by m_ellingson at 9:21 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• I was on it with my last pregnancy. It took me 4 cycles and I got pregnant. It made my hormones crazy. I was super witchy! I charted my temps also to see when I ovulated which helped with achieving pregnancy for me. I also used a lube called preseed because clomid dried me out. If you have any other questions you can PM me.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 9:30 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• i took it in March and in april i found out i was preg i did lose the baby cause of a hard fall and i went back on it in Oct and i found out this month im preg and so far everything is good

i would have to agree with pp the hot flashs
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 3:53 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I was just down right mean!!! I am on my second round of Chlomid and hopefully this is my month. I did have hot flashes too.
    AJsmom2005

Answer by AJsmom2005 at 5:01 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• How did u ladies cope with the meaness lol I don't wanna be nasty to everyone at work at I don't want everyone to know my business....
    bxmommy2be

Answer by bxmommy2be at 6:03 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I used chlomid with my last pregnancy and i didnt have any side effects. (At least i dont think i was mean hehe have to ask my husband) I actually only need 1 round. Good luck!
    emilysmom401

Answer by emilysmom401 at 9:27 PM on Dec. 5, 2009