oh my Lord!!!!

I'm having so much cramping it hurts like a b*tch!!!! Most of the cramps are accompanied by contractions, and I've had sciatic pain since turkey day. Plus tons and tons of pressure and some watery discharge, and today is the FOURTH time I've lost my mucus plug during this pregnancy. Ughhhh what can I do for these awful period like cramps? I've also had a raging toothache, could the severe pain from that bring on contractions/cramping? HELP! :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I hope you start to feel better. You may want to consider calling your doctor because you could be dilating without knowing it,
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 10:05 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• How far along are you sweetie? Could this be labor?
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 9:54 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• btw i'm 8 months
    Anonymous

• Maybe it is time to call your doctor. Are your contractions strong and regular?
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 9:55 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• they're only regular when i lie down or relax, therefore i know they're still braxton hicks. however, they have gotten stronger over the last week or so. the cramping is miserable
    Anonymous

• Maybe you should mention it to your doctor when you can. You may be at risk for premature labor.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 9:59 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• they are regular now as i sit here and type, but im almost sure if i were to pace around they'd stop. each time they start as a cramp and progress into a contraction, some of them are painful. just a few weeks ago there was no cramping, just the squeezing tight feeling of a bh contraction and no pain with those either. i hope pre-term labor isn't the case cause i still have 6 weeks left! i go and see him on tues though so ill definitely mention it and hopefully i can soak in the tub or something for the cramps :( thanks for ur help though!
    Anonymous

• definately call your Dr, or head to the ER. Better safe than sorry!
    Anonymous