What do you and your husband have in common?

My husband says we have nothing in common. So I'm curious as to what other couples have in common?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• almost everything
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 9:57 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• In my Husband's words and exactly what I would've answered without asking for His input: "Almost everything!"

We are also very similar, though We are also as different as night and day in some ways.
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 10:01 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• We don't really have too much in common. He and I are pretty much opposites. He is outgoing, social and loves to be doing something every min. I am quiet, shy, and a homebody. We compliment each other perfectly. I calm him down and he gets me to go out and do new things. I think the one and only thing we have in common is that we both love classic cars, we go to shows and the race track all the time. We have two mustangs that are show cars/race cars.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 10:03 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• Uh....we both like old music. Thats about it.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:04 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• We both like to talk about issues. We like the same movies and books. We both love the outdoors. We both like dogs and cats. We agree on striving for a "traditional" household, where I stay home. We have similar sexual tastes....

We have a lot of differences too, though. Like I am a person guided by my emotions and he is guided by reason and logic. He likes heavy metal music with lots of screaming, and I like mellower music. He's stubborn and I'm not (but that doesn't mean he always gets his way lol).

Honestly, I love our differences as much as our similarities. It keeps things interesting :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:17 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• Marriage, children, our house, dancing, reading, old movies, football...if I find something interesting he will try it and same goes for me with him. Keeps life interesting and romance alive.
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 10:26 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• Depends on the time, how tired we are, the topic, etc.......but the BIGGEST thing we have in common (besides our faith), is that we love each other.
    proverbsmommy4

Answer by proverbsmommy4 at 10:29 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• We have a child together. Ummm, that about covers it.
    Anonymous

• We have a lot in common. The funny thing is, we met on a blind date that was set up by a mutual friend, and I didn't like my DH at first, because he's a smart alec. I guess he kind of grew on me! lol
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 10:38 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• We both like to do basically anything outside. When I am not pregnant I am up for any sport, game, whatever. We like camping, hiking, snowboarding. We both like to watch movies. We both like to talk about politics (but only when we agree, lol) That is all, besides our kids, that I can think of at the moment.
    Anonymous