How can I become romantic?

I've been dating the guy for sometime (almost a year). For some reason I can't open up my romantic freaky side. I'm so afraid that I may lose him. I know that I have potential I can do it. Does anyone has any suggestion that will help me open the wild side of me and spice thing up on my end before I lose this guy. What should I do or say to seduce him. I"ll be with him next weekend we are going out of state, just to get away. I got to do the something. LADIES PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Pretend you are a character is a sexy play. It's easier to act naughty if you do that. Dress up and maybe push him down and you climb on top being the dom. Just be out of character. Just have fun.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:43 PM on Nov. 28, 2009