just venting about my ex...again

I know I post a lot on here about my ex husband but he ticks me off so much. His wife hates my girls but loves my son.( They are suposed to be getting a divorce because my girls ruined their marriage) yeah very mature!! Well he is a truck driver and hasnt seen them in 6 weeks so he came in last monday but waited until last night to come see the kids. My youngest daughter and son went to spend the night with him at his sisters house and what did he do? He got up this morning got my son up and went to mcdonalds to meet his "wife" for breakfast. He left my daughter in bed because he knows this woman hates her. How could he be so heartless? My oldest daughter (16) doesnt want anything else to do with him because he always puts them last. Im so mad because he knows I dont want her seeing my son because she posted pictures on facebook a couple weeks ago saying he was her son. I guess im just venting to get it off my chest....

heavenlypeace

Asked by heavenlypeace at 11:01 PM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Hey I love your username!
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 11:04 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• justluvinmyson-- Thanks
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 11:16 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• Tell him the next time you hear that he excluded your daughter he's going to have to go to court to get visitation rights. If he can't treat all the same then he just doesn't see any, feel me? I hate when ppl show favoritism of their kids.
    Anonymous

• I agree with Anon 11:39 tell him that if your daughter is excluded again in any way at all you will take him to court and have his rights taken away he is supposed to love all kids unconditionally not love the kid his new wife loves the most or I would go to court and make it to where she is not allowed around your kids period
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Nov. 29, 2009