When did you pack?

Okay with my daughter I packed for the hospital at like freakin 25 weeks I was a little excited . But now I don't want to go over board lol I'm 30 weeks and want to know when a good time to pack is. If it's to early still or what lol.

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 11:21 PM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I packed my bag at 35weeks, the had my son 3 weeks after. soo its really when you feel you'd be ready? good luck!
    Anonymous

• With my son, I had everything packed really really really early, but I was extremely excited. Packing is your preference though. If you are ready to go ahead an get things ready go for it. You never know you could go early. Good luck and Congrats..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• i packed when i was 35 weeks
    mommydec08

Answer by mommydec08 at 12:34 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• lol im 36 weeks and still havent packed a bag. Ive packed a baby bag it has his coming home outfit and whatnot but nothing for myself. I dont have enough clothes to put any in a bag for a few weeks. So I figure I'll just go into labor and send someone to get me clothes when I leave haha!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• i packed real early with my first and bout 30 weeks with my 2nd i packed all of her bag then i packed everything in mine excpt my clothes b/c i was still wearing them lol i grabed then the day i went in labor lol gl
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I packed while I was in labor all 3 times!! I thought it was pointless to pack things I am still going to use until then. I didnt go overboard just brought the basics!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 10:15 PM on Nov. 29, 2009