Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is it called ?

There's a castle with a drawbridge but what is that area called where there is water around the castle?
Thanks ladies!


Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • The moat.


    Answer by JeremysMom at 11:35 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

  • Are you talking about a moat?

    Answer by admckenzie at 11:35 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

  • I think this was a trap ladies.
    If I remember right, this was asked many months ago and it turned out to be a joke about being trolls under the bridge.
    I could be wrong, though.

    Answer by Anonymous at 5:32 AM on Nov. 29, 2009