Could I be pregnant?

My husband and I had sex on the 15th and I should of started on the 19th according to how my periods were going. I have not started but have felt like I am going to. I have taken two tests and both were negative. Should I just ride it out and take another test in about three to four days, or just go to the doctor if my period does not show up? I'm not worried either way, I would love to have another baby, I just need advice bc my husband is leary of having another right now bc of maybe stress I would be under and him traveling with his job, so any advice would be great on that too...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• if you had sex. you could be pregnant. ...it sounds like your period is probably just late though. wait a few more days then take another test. if still neg go see a doc.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:59 PM on Nov. 28, 2009