Should I call back or what?

I have this new friend that I use to know in high school, we have been texting back and forth for the past few days. Well, tonight I never heard from him so I texted him and got a phone call from his phone a few minutes later and got hung up on after I answered (he has never called me). What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 PM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• If he has never called you before there is a possibility that maybe he has a g/f he never told you about and so she called to see if you were a guy or girl. I had the same thing happen to me with an ex all we were was friends but his g/f threw a tissy over it and I never heard from him since. I would let it go and see if he ever talks to you again. If he does then ask him about it, if not then you know he prolly wont be back around for awhile..Hope things work out for the better though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I would call back one more time to see if he answers, but if he does not then I would just leave it alone. I know that is easier said than done, but you can do it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Don't call back and see what happens that may have been a girlfriend that called you and wanted to see who answerd. Not to sound bad , but sometimes you never know
    waitin4u

Answer by waitin4u at 5:11 PM on Nov. 29, 2009