My son is about to turn 1.....

What do I have to look forward to in this next year? What are some of the big milestones? Is the best yet to come?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Oh my everything! This is they most event ful year yet! Walking if not yet, first words, favorite things(blankies, pacifiers) Favorite songs, some dance, dislikes LOL, they start kletting u know what they dont like possibly the word no, most of all kisses and hugs these are great!! snooping be sure to watch him, they think what u play with is their s to play with too! sippy cups, forks and spoons! Independence from mommy or daddy feeding them. Some will take a liking more to one parent its normal.
    babygirl8302006

Answer by babygirl8302006 at 12:06 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Oh man they get the BIGGEST personality it's so fun! They start walking and talking up a storm!!! But watch what you say haha our daughter says shut up to the dogs now. But yeah they just get so interested in EVERYTHING!! its really really fun! My Daughter is only 15 months and I've seen a drastic change in her since her first birthday. Enjoy its way fun!
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 12:10 AM on Nov. 29, 2009