Does anyone else do this....

Whenever I'm in a shower type enviroment I have to pee even if I go right before or if there is no water running lol. Like spray tanning or the stand up beds I have to pee immediatly and can't enjoy my tan cause I'm focusing on not peeing then run straight to the bathroom...does anyone else have this problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's the warm water. It relaxes your muscles....all of them :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I always have to pee as soon as the shower water touches me..even if I pee before getting in!

Hubbie laughs at me for that. haha.
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 12:26 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• thye make medication for this type of thing now I dont know but I would ask a doctor about it because a lot of people cant enjoy day to day activity without having to pee every 5 seconds and sometimes there could be a problem I would check it out incase because you could have a UTI also who knows Hope this helps(:
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Nov. 29, 2009