Which is more traumatic?

Having your teenager walk in your room without knocking during an "intimate moment" or being the teenager who walks in on your parents? Friend of mine is wondering, but she's too embarrassed to speak to her son right now, let alone compare emotional scarring.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That's a tough one I would say probably worse for the parents lol I walked in on my parents when I was 8 and ran downstairs crying to my older sister to wake her up and I said dad is attacking mommy we need to help her hurry quick!! and My sister knew what had happened right away...being older.... and said no dad was just giving mom a back rub nothing is wrong he felt bad because they had a fight earlier ....and I was like he was giving her a bad one then lol
    Kelly_Motherof2

Answer by Kelly_Motherof2 at 12:34 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I'd rather walk into my parents room then have my kid walk into our room....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Ehhh I think that is equally scarring
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 2:04 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I agree with PsychMommie :) We lock our door :)
    Abrickl

Answer by Abrickl at 9:55 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Definitely the parent. You KNOW you're parents have sex. BUT your baby just saw how daddy likes to be rode hard and put away wet, so yeah, knowing you will now have to explain what the heck you were doing, why and all those lovely birds and bees questions is WAY more scarring! LOL
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 2:37 PM on Nov. 29, 2009