How long is this crazy Diarrhea going to last? Did this happen to you?

I've had diarrhea off and on since I was about 32 weeks pregnant. Id have it all day one day and not at all the next, but for a few hours the next. It was very sporadic. The last few weeks its been becoming more regular. Whenever I eat anything I get it. Im now 36 weeks according to my Dr. I think I may be farther along. I ate about an hour and a half ago. I got into the shower and had to jump out soaking wet and soapy and rush to the toilet... Why is this? did this happen to you? does it even have anything to do with being pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Have you asked your doctor about this? What did he say? I didn't not have the same problem.
    Lavander

Answer by Lavander at 12:55 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I am only 10 weeks and have had the same problem my DR told me it was just Hormones in my case. Congrats on your upcoming LO.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I've been having it too! they say it can be a pre labor sign. Been having it for about 2weeks now *almost 37 wks*.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 10:07 AM on Nov. 29, 2009