(Just for fun) Where did your water break at?

I was just wondering where are the places people had their water break at cause my mom always teases me that mine will break in public.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had just laid back down into bed at 7:30am and POP....my water broke. Thank God for the water-proof mattress pads from Ikea!
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 1:12 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• 1st - in the hospital - I was in a car accident and was spending the night just for observation
    2nd - right when I laid down with my son for his nap
    3rd - I was chasing around my younger son around the house and tickling him and all of sudden felt a pop. I ran to the bathroom, sat down and it all gushed out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Don't have the slightest clue. Never felt it or saw it. While I was in labor the doctor poked around to break my water and said, it had already broke. It's funny I felt like I missed out on something.
    tresa2steppin

Answer by tresa2steppin at 1:35 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• 7 am got up togo pea back in 2007 i had a trickle down my leg thought maybe i pead myself went to my appointmen around 12 in the afternoon they told me my water broke so idrove myself to laybor an delivery wich they potocined meup 26 in ahalf hours later we welcomed my daughter into the world

my son whole differant ball game water never broke iwas 2 weeks over do had a bio physical profile done he had little to no amneotic fluid was induced at 5pm the gave me patocin all the way up to 20 didnt do nuthn they were gonna start itback up in the am so idecided to take a hot bath got out pead was blood in my urine then all the contractions started and little did we all know he didnt arive til 4 36 am vias emergency c section due to size layboring did nuthn lol he was too big but my water never broke wit hhim guess ihad none

hoping my thrid baby is like how ihad my daUGHTER!!!!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 1:45 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• #1 Hospital
    #2 Hospital
    #3 Didn't break like on TV it just kind of dribbled out, but started at home
    #4 Broke like on TV (big gush) when I was changing #3's diaper lol
    prdill08

Answer by prdill08 at 2:43 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• My first was I was sleeping, I got woken up thinking I was peeing the bed. My water broke at like 5am! I went to the bathroom and I was bleeding and couldn't hold in what was coming out and he ended up coming the 24 hr and 35 min later! He was a pain, but wonderful child now :). The 2nd was when we went for a walk it partially broke about 9 something at night. About midnight my water fully broke and 2 hr and 55 min later, here comes my daughter... not giving me enough time for the epidural. Just the needle in my back, dr didn't have time to put the meds in! Little butt.
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 2:46 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• in the hospital. i went because i was having alot of pressure pains but i was only 2 cm. they told me to walk around L&D for two hours. i got tired and sat down and when i got up, pop! yellowish color too. DD pooped in me. :-(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• All 3 of mine that were vaginal births the dr broke it for me in the hospital - with my oldest I was at 8 cm when I got to the hospital and the bag was still intact.

Answer by missanc at 8:27 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I was at my little brothers first co-ed birthday party & i was helping pass out cake to everyone and all the sudden POP! my waterbroke !
    MommysRylanBug

Answer by MommysRylanBug at 9:32 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I had mine broken in the hospital by my doc.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 7:23 PM on Nov. 29, 2009