Does your cat like bags and boxes?

Mine loves to open bags and sleep in them. He also jumps into boxes and sleeps in them. Well im 9 months pregnant and I have like 3 baby baths from my baby shower. The one I will use is hanging up and the others are put up except for one which is under the crib full of baby bath supplies (shampoo, lotion, oil, body wash). He will go under the crib and sleep in that dang bathtub on top of all the soaps and shampoos! haha then when he wakes up all feisty and full of energy he will attack the travel size bottles in the tub? lol does your cat do weird stuff like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Pets

• yup my cats are all a little weird, I have one that will sit in her water dish, and another that jumps in the tub when my DD is taking a bath. Another one thinks she should groom my son after his shower, she likes to bite his hair and hold his head down with her paws, he swears its because he uses the AXE shampoo lol (its his running joke that all chicks like axe even the felines).

all of my cats play with anything and everything, and anything that is new to the house is extra interesting, tonight it seems to be the christmas tree and ornaments.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:27 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• My cat would rather play with a wad of paper than any cat toy I've ever brought into the house. And, yes, he likes bags and boxes.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 8:06 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I have 4 cats they all love goin in bags and boxes! As soon has one hits the floor they are in it lol. My one cat sleeps under the covers on my belly every night if she gets up and cant get back in she will stick her head under my side and scratch until I lift the covers for her, its so cute!
    MummaMel

Answer by MummaMel at 10:10 PM on Feb. 21, 2010