how do you disapper without moving?

im sick of certain friends just showing up like today she called to come over and i said well i already have plans my mom is coming down in the afternoon then plan on going for a walk with my kids then possibly having a friend over later in the evening for a movie...well they show up unannounced and me and my oldest day we about ready to eat they say well wont stay long it ended being an hour so my other friend who i made plans with didnt bother stopping when he seen the other car in the drive way...i just want to be "lost" but dont want to move any ideas?
and telling them to call first doesnt work obviously

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• Tell them that if they stop by again like that you will ask them to leave, then do it. If want to disappear from their lives then why do you care if they get upset. Obviously they don't care if they upset you or how you feel so why give them the curtisy?
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 2:00 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Well, you just kind of hide out. Get your phone number changed, or block them from calling. Stop answering the door. Put your car in the garage or something so they cannot see you are there. My daughter did this this past summer. Thankfully, she was able to move, but we did change her phone number. Whenever she needs to call someone, she blocks her number first. Ya gotta do, what you gotta do....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Don't answer the phone!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• So you do not have a garage you can put your car in so people can not tell if you are home or not? Screen your calls with caller ID. If certain people call do not answer the phone. Turn the ringer off so all calls will go th the answering machine or your voice mail. that way you can call people back that you actually want to talk to. This is what I do. Someone rings my door bell. I go to the door, look out the peak hole. If I do not want to talk to them. I just walk away. they go away if you do not answer the door.

Answer by louise2 at 7:42 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Don't answer the door.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:33 PM on Nov. 29, 2009