What kind of things does DH do for you for holidays/birthdays/special occasions?

And how do I get mine to without sounding selfish, etc.?

..Here's an example of something he did:

On Valentine's Day he woke up to a gift on the bathroom sink, his favorite flowers on the table (yes, he has a fav flower), and a present on the table.

Mid-afternoon for me he stopped by the grocery store and got me a card. When he got home he said, "I got you a card....do I need to sign it?" He then handed it to me out of the envelope and unsigned.

*Sigh*

For my bday he wanted to get me something but then I found out he only wanted to get it for me because he had all kinds of work planned that he wanted me to do with it.

Would you be upset/disappointed? ..He honestly doesn't get it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• I always tell my dh what I want or I send him the link.  That way I never get a crap present and he never has to sleep in the doghouse.  It works well for us lol.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:51 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• My husband does special things for no reason at all. I don't care if he remembers my birthday, etc. or not.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:32 PM on Nov. 29, 2009