It's almost 1 am here just wondering what everyones doing if they are still awake.

bored out of my mind cant sleep just wondering what everyone was doing???????????

fraziersmom

Asked by fraziersmom at 1:34 AM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's only 10:30 here and DH and I are watching a movie.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 1:40 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• is 1 43 am and i was sleeping but my parents call ma house phone to ask me y i was online still , but it was da i had left my messenger logged in and i wentto sleep , but they thought i was awake on the messenger and i git scared cuz i thought sumthing bad had happended since they call me at this time , but it wasnt anything bad (thanks GOD) but now , i cant seem to be abeto go bck to sleep !
    happymom1988

Answer by happymom1988 at 1:44 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Its 1045 here in cali, and like you I am bored. Playing on cafemom through my phone while lying in my daughters bed, because she (3.5) wanted to lay with daddy and she fell asleep. So, I thought I will leave her there and sleep in her bed, maybe I will get a full nights sleep. Are you asleep yet?
    racefan88

Answer by racefan88 at 1:45 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• It is 1:47 here. I am waiting for dh to say it is time to go to bed. He is watching a movie. So I am hanging out on the internet. Unless I am really tired, we try every night to go to bed together at the same time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Anonymous
    It is 1:47 here. I am waiting for dh to say it is time to go to bed. He is watching a movie. So I am hanging out on the internet. Unless I am really tired, we try every night to go to bed together at the same time.

Quoting anonymmous I remeber those days. Now I cant wait till he goes to sleep cause he is a royal pain in my ss. LOL
    fraziersmom

Answer by fraziersmom at 1:51 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I'm in Cali. and bored. i'm usually scrapbooking around this time. but i was working all day reorganizing the living room to set up the tree. so. ...now i'm just bored. lol. thinking of taking a bath.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:52 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• It's just past 5am here and I woke up early to one of my famous headaches.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:22 AM on Nov. 29, 2009