have you started christmas shopping yet?

Were about the only people I know that have started this early. But weve got alot of deals though. And last year we found out you cant wait too long, cause all the good stuff goes first. lol. Weve spent about 600 all together for this christmas, but we bought a new tree, and decorations too. thats including all that. Im doing some more shopping online next month, Im trying to find a zhu zhu pet.. my little sister wants one, and I havent been able to find them anywhere!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Shopping

• I'm almost done. Got a sister in law, a brother in law, and my FIL and stepMIL to buy for ...and i'm done! woot woot!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:50 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I started a few months ago lol, I am about halfway done just have to wait for payday on the first :) Then watch out because I am going to go crazy and finish off my list in a marathon shopping bonanza! I dont like the stores closer to xmas they get scary lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:57 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I agree 3 ring circus. which is exactly why i've only got a few people left ...and all three of those gifts will be gift cards! lol
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:58 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Got it all done on black friday. They are already wrapped and ready to go.
    I think I have one more person but I know exactly what she is getting. lol.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 4:06 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• everyone around here has started and some are finished ...it seems like everyone this year was soo excited about it they couldnt wait i guess thye put their trees up early and decor and got their christmas shopping done already its a little crazy but who am I to judge lol as for me and the hubby we got a few things but not much..
    Kelly_Motherof2

Answer by Kelly_Motherof2 at 5:44 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I had to tell both side of my family to leave me out of the drawings this year. So really I only had to do for my son and my mom, I spent about $145ish and I am done. (was out of work for a lil over 2 months)
    Thank god for black friday! (scooter for $17 instead of $40 ect)
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 6:27 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• 3 more gifts to buy and I am finished!
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 6:50 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Why don't you check out Amazon's Cyber Monday Ads:

Amazon's Cyber Monday Ads

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:27 AM on Nov. 30, 2009