I am going nuts I need energy to clean my home any can you giv me ideas?

goodmama

Asked by goodmama at 2:24 AM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I usually envision a guest coming over & how disgusted they would be to see my house this way especially with toddlers living here....i have also watched hoarders and has completely motivated me to be super clean most of those people had rats,roaches n cat bones in there house....Just remember ur house reflects u if its messy ur life is disorganized & probably negative if its clean enough ur happy on the inside:) Listen to upbeat music or watcH Tv this always helps especially music!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:55 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Go to bed and get some sleep. It's 11:30 here on the west coast so likely 1130 or later where ever you are.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:26 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE!!!!! Haha!
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 2:34 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• set a time of day to clean your house, when you get up in the morning get dressed in clothes you would leave the house in, put on your shoes, when your dressed you are more likely to feel like getting things done then if your in comfy lounge around type clothing, turn on music, light a candle, and pick a project to start on. The music helps keep you moving, the candle helps with getting you in the clean mood, nice fragrances make you think of clean environments. Make sure you eat something before hand and also make sure you have a drink handy, I keep a water bottle in whatever room i am in or a glass of iced tea. Picking a project makes it so you have a starting point and as you finish you will move on to something else. I start with a load of laundry then dishes then switch the laundry over then finish kitchen clean up then switch laundry again and move to the living room or bathroom. i keep moving so i don't get bored.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:35 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• GIrl Coffee doesn't do it. I like to clean when no ones home but it seems that everyone is always home.
    goodmama

Answer by goodmama at 2:35 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• My husband cant go any where because he has a broken foots

goodmama

Answer by goodmama at 2:38 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• www.flylady.com

Lots of good advice! You have to stick with it, though. :)
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 8:16 PM on Nov. 29, 2009