It's official....

I have become my mother! I have alot of the same thoughts on things as her, and some of them are just plain ridiculus! I nag my kids about stupid stuff just like she does me and my sisters and brother. I complain constantly about things that noone cares about! Anyone else want to confess lol....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think it happens to all of us at one time or another! Don't worry about it we can get through it!!!!!! :)
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 2:30 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• You can change your behavior. Just remember how your mother treating you like that made you feel and trust me it will make you change your ways. It works for me anyway. That and I watch my sister doing it to her children... YIKES that makes me look extra careful at what I do and say. I'm not saying I'm perfect, one of my children brings it out in me more than the others. I think she's most like me and everything my mother made me feel like was wrong with me I see in her. I have to be extra careful with her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Yes i catch myself tho i hate nagging!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:27 AM on Nov. 29, 2009