Marriage Falling Apart After Only A Year........

I have been married for a little over a year. My husband has been wanting to do a three some and I refused to. He got really violent towards me so I got an order of protection against him. I was doing really well for a bit, but now I'm falling apart. I have been talking to friends online and all they keep telling me is to leave him. I was on his e-mail like i always get on and he has been talking to 2 girls since the 26th. Should I just move on? He tells me he loves me and wants to be with me and work things out, but this shows me different. One of my good friends wants me to move to a different state to get away. I don't know what to do, someone please help me.

CJ_Kahlenes_Mom

Asked by CJ_Kahlenes_Mom at 2:45 AM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• sorry to hear u are going thru this situation. i think u should def move on, i mean come on' he got mad because u wouldnt have a 3some what kind of shit is that? im sure u deserve someone better than that jerk to treat u better..i know its hard
    but only u can make this deciision
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 2:56 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• What do u think about moving to a different state with my friend?
    CJ_Kahlenes_Mom

Answer by CJ_Kahlenes_Mom at 3:02 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I would say moving is not a bad idea, sounds like he has anger and metal issues that you do not need to have to put up with. After only a year and he is acting like this what will the next 20 or 30 years bring?
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:10 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I say your bags should have been packed when he got violent, but I know it's not that easy. I really think you should leave him permanently.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 3:13 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I am 23 years old and I have 3 children. I think that's holding me back. But my parents will not let me move. How do I tell them that I want to move?
    CJ_Kahlenes_Mom

Answer by CJ_Kahlenes_Mom at 3:16 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Your parents can not make your choice for you. You are 23 and can make your own choices, they may not like your choices but they are yours alone to make.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:27 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• He has no respect for you. Leave him. Move on. Move out of state. Do whatever you can to get away from him. Your kids deserve much better than a dad beating their mom's ass. Give them what they deserve.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:33 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Do I have to divorce him before I leave?
    CJ_Kahlenes_Mom

Answer by CJ_Kahlenes_Mom at 3:44 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• no u dont. i mean it would be a good idea just so u didnt have anything besides the children that attached u to him...but its def. not an obligation/law
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 4:42 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• You need counseling bad. You jumped into marriage in such an immature way and now you are pondering whether to rip the kids away from their dad. Was he really violent or are you just throwing that out there because you got mad over his womanizing?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:38 AM on Nov. 29, 2009