What kind of activities should I do with my infant?

We read books (she's more interested in eating the pages than anything), play with toys (she becomes uninterested very fast), watch a little cartoons, and go for stroller rides. She just turned 8 months old and seems advanced for her age in her capabilities and understanding. Thus, keeping her happy and entertained is hard. What do you do with your infant that I can try?

Bernie19

Asked by Bernie19 at 2:54 AM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Google baby activities online-they have good resources.I did some baby stretches they loved these...also hand puppets out of funky colored socks, putting beans n a empty water bottle,baby hammock, singing to her in a different language they love this....Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• yea. yoga is great for babies. and singing songs. baby sign languages is a great tool for both of you!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:39 AM on Nov. 29, 2009