I need some info on a few places we might live in Virginia. Safe?

I'm looking for an apartment at the time but i'm from California so I have no clue if the places i'm looking at are bad. Here's my list...

Granby Street in Norfolk
Sherwood Ave in Norfolk
29th street in va beach
Park place

Steffers4224

Asked by Steffers4224 at 2:58 AM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Travel

• Granby is a great little midtown area, the best restaurants and shops, walking distance, close to the hospitals and med centers. It used to be really nice and very expensive, I'm not sure how it is now. 29th street is Va Beach you can get either a good neighbor or a bad one. the beach is quirky, you'll get either young couples trying to just live near the beach or you will get transients all living in one apartment partying.
    The other two, I am not familliar with, sorry. Granby is very very busy with traffic and little or no parking. You might get lucky and have one parking spot or street parking, but it will be a fight every night to get to it when everyone comes home from work. If you are a city type person, Granby you would really like, if not head to the beach. Send me another note if you need to, we used to live in tidewater for about 15 years.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:26 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Vienna is a nice little place too.
    Anonymous