ok ladies Real question here

my stomach been hurting not like cramping bad but i know thats normal
but you know when your hungry your stomach makes a wried noise?
well i eat alot how it is and try take it 300 more cal a day but my stomach still
makes that sound like im hungry is this normal or happen to u ladies?
im 5 weeks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was always hungry when I was pregnant so for me yes... I just ate when I was hungry and honestly I didn't pay much attention to calories. I did nto gain that much and my son was healthy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:47 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• LOL, you made me remember how I knew I was pregnant the third time. I was in Las Vegas with my husband for our anniversary. All I wanted to do was eat! We would go to a buffet, I'd eat like a horse, walk out of there, into the next casino, I'd see the buffet line....and....my husband thought I was nuts! I would have to go eat again if I smelled food, saw the line (oh no, that line looks like it'll take a 1/2 hour to get through!!!!)...and I decided I needed snacks back in the hotel room too.... That's when I thought I wonder what's going on....19 1/2 years ago.....
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 8:23 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• i didn't start getting an appitite this pregnancy until i was about 15weeks, before that i couldnt keep much down. Now i get hungry finally and it feels good to be able to eat. It is normal for some women to get a hardy appitite when pregnant. I know for me I sometimes eat a meal and about 20min later im hungry again...LOL.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 8:36 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I ate alot too! I was probably 7 weeks and i would just eat and eat and eat until i finally got full! Didnt care about that calories because i knew i was just going to gain weight anyways.
    MommysRylanBug

Answer by MommysRylanBug at 9:27 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• During my 1st trimester I never wanted to eat. my morning sickness was that bad. But once that went away I swear I was in the kitchen every 30 minutes to find something else to eat.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 4:48 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

bjw_053109