Get it off your chest?!?

Does anyone need to let anything out....go ahead lets have girl time!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• So my life is just lovely....until a couple days ago i had a dream where someone kept repeating look in your husbands phone so i woke up and did and found two pictures of these topless girls 4rm a website and they were flat chested and ugly...like men flat chested!! Im like ok im a D and not ugly!! Why is he doing this? i havent confronted him im debating...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:13 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I can't stand my grown step kids. One is almost 30 and lives with his grandparents and now his girlfriend is living there with him. And that bitch really gets on my nerves. The 22 year old step daughter only calls her dad when she wants something, and her grandparents pay for her rent and bills. She expects her dad to give her one of our cars or trucks since she wont work to buy one. I wish his ex wife would have swallowed them two loads.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:14 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• LMFAO @ "I wish his ex wife would have swallowed them two loads"

oh. thanks. i need that.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:20 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I have a couple that I of my own " step kids" that I feel the same way about that are a lot younger ! I loved it how the anom put that "I wish his ex wife would have swallowed them two loads." lol . I think to my self the best part of them ran down their daddy's

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:22 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Really, why couldn't she just have went down on him just twice? Maybe the rest of his sperm wasn't so damn bad...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• LOL this is funny.... umm let's see... my MIL is annoying. her facebook is all about her grandson (not my son but my SO's nephew.) she wrote down on her facebook status ALL the gifts he got for his birthday today (like really who does that?) she keeps "throwing" me pillows on "pillow fight" on facebook. keeps trying to add my friends on facebook. when we go over, all she does is cut me off when I talk! give my SO ALL the credit for our cuz he's such a happy baby (last time I checked, my SO does barely anything... wont feed him, change him nothing...) and she keeps saying about how much he's a smart little boy just like his aunt, that he looks like her other son and the list goes on. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:46 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• My best friends husband is continually being an ass. He is emotionally abusive, we have a couple mental illnesses in common so she comes to me to vent since I understand her well. The way he treats her really causes her extra trouble because of her illnesses. Most normal women would just find him irritating and yell at him but because of the illness she is much more sensitive. I was talking to my husband about it tonight and he was like why can't she just leave him. I think even separating for a short while would make him get his act together. Its like he just doesn't understand her, no matter how much she talks to him or how much information he makes her read he still is a jerk to her and makes her feel horrible, I think if he realized he might lose her he would get serious about being good to her
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:47 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Well...ugh...I just want to yell...she's two for Christ's sakes...she doesn't need to be reading at a Kindergarten level yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 5:11 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• My daughter was rushed to the ER by ambulance last night.  She has a peanut allergy and she accidentally consumed some peanuts at a b'day party.  After two hours without incident and just as she was about to be released, she started having difficulty breathing and broke out in hives (signs of a severe reaction), so she was pumped full of drugs and kept in the hospital for another 4 hours.  We finally got home at 1:30 am and then of course had a restless night because I was constantly checking in on her.  She seems fine now.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:58 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I am so sick of being accused of cheating on my SO!!!!! WTF?!? He accuses me because he's pissed I won't have sex as often as he wants it. My sex drive is just lacking right now. I'm over worked, underpaid, and supporting my DD by myself. I'm potty training which is exhausting. Its holiday time, and Im petrified of taking my potty training toddler to the store to try to do Christmas shopping. The bathrooms at our walmart are closed half the time and I can't afford to shop anywhere else. ANYWAYS. Basically Im SO STRESSED and TIRED and he just doesn't get it! So he calls me a selfish bitch and accuses me of cheating. I'm so over it. I've had nonstop headaches for the last week from all the stress. I really need a break and I can't get one.

*sigh* Thanks for letting me get that off my chest.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:40 AM on Nov. 29, 2009