Have you ever wanted to do something like this?

When you have been out in public and seen someone wearing something like a coat that looked so bitchy on them you just would have liked to tell them what you thought ? But you didn't want to make your self look like a fool?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• UMMM i have been out many times where ive seen girls look too skanky and have wanted to tell them that but as far as the bitchy NO that would just make it seem like were jealous...But the skanks need the bitches jacket!!!LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Your right it would make them think your jealous I never thought of it like that good point and I sure as hell wouldn't want them to think like that..

I seen this "look at me type of bitch" yesterday with a brown leather coat that came down past her ass with a hood on it that had fur trim around the huge hood.  it looked so shitty on her with how she was acting with it!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:32 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Awwww those poor fashion victims!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:38 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Yes...she was wearing the most heinous fur coat and she was snob and a half. She scoffed at me and said something about how kids these days dress blah blah and then proceeded to tell the wench with her how she doesn't understand some people. Had my mom not put her hand on my mouth I was about to ask her how many ermine in took to make fat ass a coat. The good thing though was that a taxi so kindly got that nasty black snow on her and as I walked passed her I ever so sarcastically said "Oh now that is just too bad"
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 4:48 AM on Nov. 29, 2009